|Change Your Clocks....Change Your Batteries!!!|
|By Chief of Department Jason Nickson|
|March 9, 2019|
Tomorrow we “Spring Ahead,” setting our clocks forward one hour to hopefully usher in Spring.
We at the Bedford Hills Fire Department strongly encourages everyone to do the following tonight or tomorrow:
- Change all of your Smoke Alarm batteries
- Change all of your Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm batteries
- Check the “manufactured on” dates of your Smoke and CO Alarms. Replace them if older than the manufacturer recommends.
- Review your family’s Escape Plan and where your Family Meeting Place is in the event of a fire.
- Review how to call 9-1-1 for an emergency with your children, and how to tell the 9-1-1 Operator what your address is.
Should you have any questions about any of the above, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org